Our best-selling eco-friendly yoga mat, the Eco Everyday is made from natural tree rubber which has been sustainably harvested. Designed with a wave-like textured surface for unrivalled grip and cushioned to give comfort to knees and joints, our Eco Everyday is the perfect yoga mat for your daily practice.
- Made from sustainably harvested natural tree rubber and recycled materials certified by Recycled Claim Standard (RCS), an innovative solution to environmental waste
- Recyclable & biodegradable
- 4mm thickness offering support and cushioning for knees and joints
- A textured practice surface for superior grip
- Free from toxic chemicals and dyes
Due to the natural properties of this product, the colour of this mat may change a little over time. The mat initially has a strong rubber smell, this smell will fade over a short period of time. Store your mat rolled up. Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight or roll mat when still wet. Do not machine wash, submerge in water or use any soap or other chemicals to clean.
As this mat is made from natural rubber 99% latex free, this product is not suitable for anyone with a rubber allergy.
Product Weight: 2.5kg
Mat Thickness: 4mm
Sustainability: Recycled material certified by the Recycled Claim Standard (RCS)
Made In: Taiwan
Made From: Sustainably harvested natural tree rubber, recycled material in the bottom layer
Suitable For: All styles of yoga
Care Instructions: Spray mat with Yogamatters Yoga Mat Cleaner and wipe down with a damp cloth. Roll mat once dry and store away from direct sunlight.
Size: 183cm x 61cm