This soft exercise ball will enhance your yoga and Pilates practice by developing strength, endurance and concentration, as well as promoting relaxation.
Made from anti-slip materials to offer excellent grip, the soft and squishy nature of this exer-soft ball will challenge your stability, making your whole body work harder, while improving your balance and co-ordination.
Aim to practise 30 reps of each exercise below, repeating on the other side where necessary.
- hold the ball between your shins or just above the knees during supine core poses to bring an extra level of engagement for the inner thighs and abdominals
- alternatively place underneath your lower back for extra support during core work
- practise push-ups (or a half push-up with your knees on the floor) with one hand on the floor and the other on the ball to build strength in your shoulders and pectoral muscles
- squat with the ball between your knees to strengthen the glutes and buttocks
- place under the head to induce relaxation and massage sore neck muscles
- squeeze between the thighs like a yoga block to align the knees and engage the core in setu bandhasana (bridge pose) or use as a soft support in ardha chandrasana (half moon pose)
The ball comes with a straw to inflate. No pump is required.
Maximum user weight- 100kg
Product Weight: 100g
Made In: Taiwan
Made From: Phthalate free PVC
Suitable For: yoga and Pilates
Size: 23cm diameter